The Partners Program At Living Water Church
The Partners Program exists to:
- Help people enhance their walk with Jesus by learning how to live an effective and pleasing Christian life.
- Put into practice what they are learning.
- Build relationships.
- Prepare each person to take another person through.
- Make disciples of Jesus Christ.
What is Partners?
Partners is designed to get you personally connected on a weekly basis with a mature and growing Christian in order to help you advance in your understanding and application of ten biblical themes that are critically important in the Christian life.
Each chapter in the Partners Workbook becomes the basis for your weekly meetings with your chosen or assigned partner, who has already been through the program. The chapters will direct you to read sections of the Bible that relate to that week’s topic and you will be prompted to answer specific questions about the implications and application of those verses. Then, when meeting with your partner, you will discuss the truths you have studied, seek to sharpen your understanding and grow in your devotion to Jesus Christ.
After the experience of being led through the challenging chapters in the Partners Workbook, the real growing and gratifying experience begins as you allow yourself to be used by God to guide someone else through the same material.
10 Important Aspects of the Christian Life
- Being Sure About Your Relationship With God
- Deepening Your Knowledge of God
- Learning to Study the Bible On Your Own
- Developing an Effective Prayer Life
- Living a Life that is Led by the Holy Spirit
- The Importance of a Good Local Church
- Being Intentional about Biblical Fellowship
- Getting Actively Involved in Serving Your Church
- Sharing the Gospel with People Who Need It
- Striving to be Holy in an Unholy World
An Effective Tool
The dynamic of personally discussing and applying these biblical truths in a one-on-one setting maximizes the opportunity for spiritual growth and accountability. The material is highly adaptable to your current knowledge and experience in the Christian life. Whether you are a new Christian or have been walking with Christ for many years, you will discover that the Partner’s experience will help you advance to the next level of maturity in your relationship with God.